Our award-winning, multi-tasking brushes are designed to make your life easier. Each brush was meticulously made to do the work of multiple brushes to save both time and effort. The first-of-its-kind biodegradable handles feature a velvety-matte finish for extra grip and control.
Why It Saves You Time
The luxuriously dense Syn-Tech™ bristles are made of straight and wavy fibers for a seamless blending experience. Our design innovation allows for the perfect amount of product to be picked up and dispersed, ensuring a quick application and natural finish.
- Plush Powder: complexion brush ideal for large-sweeping areas
- NEW! Cheek Chiseler: effortlessly sculpts & contours cheekbones in a few strokes
- Press & Set Bronzer: 2-in brush for setting & bronzing face powders
- Angled Foundation: applies foundation evenly & effectively sculpts
- Precision Concealer: angled brush covers the hardest-to-reach areas
- All Over Highlight Powder: fluffy brush creates luminosity & mattifies
- All Over Shadow: blends & contours eye color with ease
- Precision Eyelid: shades, highlights & defines lids; can be used wet or dry
- Easy Crease Definer: 3-sided brush adds eye crease & lash line definition
- Vegan Leather Deluxe Makeup Case: double-decker design features two separate areas to safely stow brushes & makeup
We recommend regularly cleaning Complex Culture brushes with warm water and a gentle soap, avoiding anything that would be harsh or sensitive to skin. First, wet the bristles with lukewarm water, avoiding both the ferrule and handle. Gently massage with cleanser in the palm of your hand or on a brush cleansing pad. Rinse bristles thoroughly and squeeze out excess moisture with a clean towel. Fluff the brush head back into shape and let dry with the bristles hanging off the edge of a counter. Allow bristles to fully dry to the correct shape before storing in an upright position.