Get silky-smooth hair with this heated ceramic brush that straightens, detangles, and de-frizzes without losing volume. Equipped with 96 patent-pending grip pins that hold hair in place for faster styling and straight, glossy strands.
Why You’ll Love It
- Moves like a paddle brush with the straightening power of a flat iron for faster styling and frizz-free shine.
- Fast-heating, ceramic-coated bristles minimize thermal exposure and provide an effortless glide.
- 96 patent-pending grip pins hold hair in place to detangle and smooth in fewer passes.
- Negative ion technology locks in hair’s natural moisture for healthy-looking results.
- 5 temperature settings from 280°F—450°F for flexible styling options.
- Professional rotating, no-tangle power cord stays out of the way.
- Soft-touch, easy-grip handle for more comfort while styling.
Who It’s Best For
- Works on all hair types and textures.
- Do not use on synthetic hair.
Styling Tips & Care
- Always start with dry hair.
- Plug in, hold the power button down for 3 seconds until the light flashes.
- Press the power button again to customize heat setting.
- Allow tool to heat, the light will stop flashing when desired heat setting is achieved.
- Apply your favorite heat protecting serum to hair.
- Working with sections of dry hair, begin brushing through hair from roots to ends.
- Repeat until tangle-free and totally smooth.
- To turn off tool, press and hold power button until lights are off.
Best brush I've owned
I recieved this brush through my ipsy subscription, and it is definitely the best brush I've ever used. Goes through tangled hair with no trouble!
Love but major static
I bought this and two other brushes on Ipsy and while I love that it detangles my hair without breakage, it causes MAJOR static electricity.
"I received the product gratis in exchange for a review." This has been perfect for mine & my daughters hair we both have wavy hair and trying to get ready fast I’m the morning has been hard till we started using smooth and straightening brush.
Great For Longer Hair
I received this product complimentary in exchange for a review. I have thinning/wispy hair that I often bleach + dye platinum blonde to make it appear thicker. This brush definitely helps with taming frizziness/flyaways, however I feel like it would work much better on monger hair (my hair currently is fairly short).
I got one in an Ipsy bag a few months back and I fell in love with how it made my hair soft with just one run down especially since I had just went blonde it works wonders that now I’m buying more for my family and best friend!