Create glossy blowouts at home with this one-step tool that dries, styles, and smooths with every pass. Customize your styling session with adjustable 360° airflow and round-brush barrel to easily dry and style hair with bounce, body, and shine.
Why You’ll Love It
- Unique oval-shaped barrel with 360°airflow dries hair while giving you height, body, and style with every pass.
- Two bristle types gently detangle and boost shine.
- Premium titanium barrel provides even heat distribution to smooth hair.
- 3 temperature settings for flexible styling options.
- Professional rotating, no-tangle power cord stays out of the way.
- Soft-touch, easy-grip handle for more comfort while styling.
Who It’s Best For
- Works on all hair types and textures.
- Barrel size ideal for shoulder length or longer hair.
- Do not use on synthetic hair.
Styling Tips & Care
- Towel-dry hair removing excess water.
- Brush through hair to detangle and apply a heat protectant.
- Plug in and turn to desired heat setting.
ICON Low heat, high speed (great for all hair types, plus cool air locks in style)
ICON Middle heat, low speed (best for fine hair)
ICON High heat, high speed (best for thick or textured hair)
- Apply your favorite heat protecting serum to hair.
- Working with small sections of hair, begin styling from the roots to ends.
- Hold the brush for a few seconds at the roots and slowly pull and rotate the brush dryer as you move towards the ends.
- Repeat until dry.
Feels really good on my hair and scalp. I bought two more for my daughters for Christmas!
The best brush ever specialty for my wavy hair. I also ordered one for my daughter. She loves it too.
My daughter got the brush first in an Ipsy order, and we both fell in love with how it made our bleached highlighted hair feel. Our hair started tangling in the middle of the shaft and every brush including one of those detangling brushes were ripping our hair out. Then we tried this brush and it just glided right through. It really makes a difference with those boar bristles. The only part I was a little disappointed about was that one of the holes in the middle was empty. I guess for thirty eight dollars I expected it to be perfect. But it still works fine, and I guess that’s how we’ll be able to tell who’s brush is who’s. Lol
I love it. My hair was straight, smooth and not puffy as when I use comb blow dryer. I didn't get the curl or bump at the end maybe because I have a relaxer. But no frizzy ends and I don't have to use a flat iron to straighten.
You'll never use a regular blow dryer again
I absolutely love my complex culture smoothing blowout brush. I don't even know how to use it to make my hair look like they do it on instagram but I still love the results and will bring it everywhere with me so that I don't have to use a regular hair dryer again.