Supply Chain Transparency
The California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010 requires retail sellers that do business in California to disclose their efforts to eradicate slavery and human trafficking in their supply chains. Beauty Perspectives, LLC denounces human trafficking, forced labor and child labor at any level, and we are committed to ensuring that the manufacturers and suppliers that work directly with Beauty Perspectives meet our standards. Beauty Perspectives is committed to conducting business in a legal, ethical and responsible manner and expects the same from its manufacturers, vendors and suppliers.
- Beauty Perspectives requires that its manufacturers, vendors and suppliers comply with all U.S. and foreign laws, rules, and regulations that pertain to human trafficking, forced labor and child labor.
- Beauty Perspectives reserves the right under its manufacturing and service agreements to audit the facilities of its vendors that are used in the manufacturing, receiving, storing, handling, packaging and shipping of products ordered by Beauty Perspectives. Audits allow Beauty Perspectives to assure compliance with applicable laws and regulations at these facilities.
- Beauty Perspectives employees and representatives audit each manufacturing facility before engaging them to work with Beauty Perspectives. Beauty Perspectives frequently audits and inspects each facility for continuing compliance with applicable laws and may engage third party auditors to inspect any manufacturers we suspect or determine to be in significant risk of violating our requirements.
- Beauty Perspectives requires its manufacturers, vendors and brand partners to warrant that any products sent to Beauty Perspectives were made in compliance with all applicable laws, including laws prohibiting child labor, forced labor and unsafe working conditions.
- Beauty Perspectives maintains internal accountability standards and internal reporting procedures for employees to report any employee or contractor who fails to meet our standards, including but not limited to labor code violations and prohibitions against forced labor, child labor, and human trafficking.
- Beauty Perspectives does not at this time provide company employees and management with specific training on human trafficking and slavery, however, Beauty Perspectives conducts a mandatory training annually that covers ethics and the treatment of employees and contractors with dignity and respect.