Get silky-smooth hair with this heated ceramic brush that straightens, detangles, and de-frizzes without losing volume. Equipped with 96 patent-pending grip pins that hold hair in place for faster styling and straight, glossy strands.
Why You’ll Love It
- Moves like a paddle brush with the straightening power of a flat iron for faster styling and frizz-free shine.
- Fast-heating, ceramic-coated bristles minimize thermal exposure and provide an effortless glide.
- 96 patent-pending grip pins hold hair in place to detangle and smooth in fewer passes.
- Negative ion technology locks in hair’s natural moisture for healthy-looking results.
- 5 temperature settings from 280°F—450°F for flexible styling options.
- Professional rotating, no-tangle power cord stays out of the way.
- Soft-touch, easy-grip handle for more comfort while styling.
Who It’s Best For
- Works on all hair types and textures.
- Do not use on synthetic hair.
Styling Tips & Care
- Always start with dry hair.
- Plug in, hold the power button down for 3 seconds until the light flashes.
- Press the power button again to customize heat setting.
- Allow tool to heat, the light will stop flashing when desired heat setting is achieved.
- Apply your favorite heat protecting serum to hair.
- Working with sections of dry hair, begin brushing through hair from roots to ends.
- Repeat until tangle-free and totally smooth.
- To turn off tool, press and hold power button until lights are off.
Feels really good on my hair and scalp. I bought two more for my daughters for Christmas!
My daughter got the brush first in an Ipsy order, and we both fell in love with how it made our bleached highlighted hair feel. Our hair started tangling in the middle of the shaft and every brush including one of those detangling brushes were ripping our hair out. Then we tried this brush and it just glided right through. It really makes a difference with those boar bristles. The only part I was a little disappointed about was that one of the holes in the middle was empty. I guess for thirty eight dollars I expected it to be perfect. But it still works fine, and I guess that’s how we’ll be able to tell who’s brush is who’s. Lol
Have not received my purchase
Very disappointed that my purchase still has not arrived
Boar bristle oval paddle brush
Excellent. This is by far the best brush I have ever used. I have thick fine hair and it goes through my hair great.
Never showed up
Can’t rate it, Never came…it has been three and a half weeks.