Get silky-smooth hair with this heated ceramic brush that straightens, detangles, and de-frizzes without losing volume. Equipped with 96 patent-pending grip pins that hold hair in place for faster styling and straight, glossy strands.
Why You’ll Love It
- Moves like a paddle brush with the straightening power of a flat iron for faster styling and frizz-free shine.
- Fast-heating, ceramic-coated bristles minimize thermal exposure and provide an effortless glide.
- 96 patent-pending grip pins hold hair in place to detangle and smooth in fewer passes.
- Negative ion technology locks in hair’s natural moisture for healthy-looking results.
- 5 temperature settings from 280°F—450°F for flexible styling options.
- Professional rotating, no-tangle power cord stays out of the way.
- Soft-touch, easy-grip handle for more comfort while styling.
Who It’s Best For
- Works on all hair types and textures.
- Do not use on synthetic hair.
Styling Tips & Care
- Always start with dry hair.
- Plug in, hold the power button down for 3 seconds until the light flashes.
- Press the power button again to customize heat setting.
- Allow tool to heat, the light will stop flashing when desired heat setting is achieved.
- Apply your favorite heat protecting serum to hair.
- Working with sections of dry hair, begin brushing through hair from roots to ends.
- Repeat until tangle-free and totally smooth.
- To turn off tool, press and hold power button until lights are off.
TBH I had no idea what a vegan brush is -- I guess this means it's not made out of boar bristles but is just as effective. I love that! This is replacing my all-plastic brush (which will become a backup in bathroom 2, so I'm not being bad to the planet buying a new one). This new brush is comfier and just feels better to brush my hair with than the all-plastic and metal one.
I received this product as compliments of Complex Culture as an employee. This was the first brush straightener I've used, as I always use a flat iron. I have thick and curly hair and it usually takes me 1 hour to straighten my hair. I used this straightener brush and it cut down my straightening time to 30 min.!!! I loved the different heat settings as well.
The design and small bristles in between the brush's spooks help with controlling frizz when brushing.
I received this product compliments of Complex Culture as an employee. The small "C" all-over print detail makes it different from other hot tool placemats.
I think a lot of us can relate to the feeling of "did I leave my straightener plugged in!?" This sleeve is perfect for getting rid of that anxious feeling and storing your straightener. Highly recommend!