The perfect multi-tasking tool for both pin-straight strands and gorgeous curls. Features fast-heating titanium plates to speed up styling and lock in shine for a polished, salon-styled look.
Why You’ll Love It
- Curved barrel takes multi-tasking performance to the next level for sleek, straight locks or big, beautiful curls.
- Extended barrel edges provide a safe place to grip for better control.
- 3.75” long titanium plates provide even heat distribution and emit negative ions to lock in shine and lock out frizz in fewer passes.
- Designed with rapid heat-up technology so you can begin styling right away.
- Temperature settings up 450°F for flexible styling options.
- Professional rotating, no-tangle power cord stays out of the way.
- Soft-touch, easy-grip handle for more comfortable styling sessions.
Who It’s Best For
- Works on all hair types and textures.
- Do not use on synthetic hair.
What It’s Best For
Straightening, curling, and smoothing hair.
Styling Tips & Care
- Always start with dry hair.
- Never rest hot iron on unprotected surfaces.
- Plug in and turn to desired heat setting and allow flat iron to heat up.
- Apply your favorite heat protectant to hair.
- To straighten, glide through sections of hair from root to tip.
- To curl, begin with step 4 but rotate the iron 180 degrees away from your face where you want the curls to start. With hair wrapped around barrel, gently pull iron to ends of hair and release.
- Repeat through sections of hair until desired style is achieved.
I received this product compliments of Complex Culture as an employee and I'm so glad I did because I can't live without these clips. I use them every day!!
I feel so lucky that I received this product compliments of Complex Culture as an employee because I've been wanting a sleeve like this forever!!
I love these clips! They're so cute and easy to use. They hold my hair while I do my makeup and don't leave any crimping when I take them off!
Disclaimer: I received this product compliments of Complex Culture as an employee These clips are big enough and sturdy enough to hold my thick, long hair! Very impressed with them and will be using them regularly when styling my hair.
Disclaimer: I received this product compliments of Complex Culture as an employee Super practical and useful, been wanting one for a long time!