Why You’ll Love It
- Rounded shape and two types of bristles create the right amount of tension to shape and volumize for the perfect bouncy blowout.
- 360° vented metal barrel gives maximum air flow with even heat distribution for quicker blow drying.
- Anti-static nylon bristles gently brush out knots and tangles while eliminating frizz without pulling or harming hair.
- Vegan boar bristles massage the scalp and help evenly distribute hair’s natural oils to boost shine.
- Soft-touch, non-slip ergonomic handle for styling comfort.
What It’s Best For
Smooth, voluminous blowouts
Who It’s Best For
Works on all hair types and textures
Styling Tips & Care
For volumized blowouts, wrap hair in sections around the barrel, point the airflow downwards while rotating the brush.
Comfy brush easy on your locks
TBH I had no idea what a vegan brush is -- I guess this means it's not made out of boar bristles but is just as effective. I love that! This is replacing my all-plastic brush (which will become a backup in bathroom 2, so I'm not being bad to the planet buying a new one). This new brush is comfier and just feels better to brush my hair with than the all-plastic and metal one.
Complex culture brushes!
Excellent! Can't wait to get another one! I hope the paddle brush is made the same as the round one! I Absolutely Love It ❤️!!
Greatest hair brush I’ve ever used!
The BEST brush there is.
Originally got one in my ipsy bag and it was everything I could talk about. My mom ended wanting one for Mother’s Day and is in love with it as well.
Got the brush in my ipsy bag and im in love! I had a thyroidectomy so im loosing tons of my hair in other brushes (yes im on meds) so! I selected this on a whim when this month ipsy bag came up. Im not loosing handfuls of hair brushing it now. My special needs child will only ALLOW this one brush to be used for his hair, it detangles sooo easy and very gentle!! Highly recommend