Why You’ll Love It
- Rounded shape and two types of bristles create the right amount of tension to shape and volumize for the perfect bouncy blowout.
- 360° vented metal barrel gives maximum air flow with even heat distribution for quicker blow drying.
- Anti-static nylon bristles gently brush out knots and tangles while eliminating frizz without pulling or harming hair.
- Vegan boar bristles massage the scalp and help evenly distribute hair’s natural oils to boost shine.
- Soft-touch, non-slip ergonomic handle for styling comfort.
What It’s Best For
Smooth, voluminous blowouts
Who It’s Best For
Works on all hair types and textures
Styling Tips & Care
For volumized blowouts, wrap hair in sections around the barrel, point the airflow downwards while rotating the brush.
Comfy brush easy on your locks
TBH I had no idea what a vegan brush is -- I guess this means it's not made out of boar bristles but is just as effective. I love that! This is replacing my all-plastic brush (which will become a backup in bathroom 2, so I'm not being bad to the planet buying a new one). This new brush is comfier and just feels better to brush my hair with than the all-plastic and metal one.
Feels really good on my hair and scalp. I bought two more for my daughters for Christmas!
My daughter got the brush first in an Ipsy order, and we both fell in love with how it made our bleached highlighted hair feel. Our hair started tangling in the middle of the shaft and every brush including one of those detangling brushes were ripping our hair out. Then we tried this brush and it just glided right through. It really makes a difference with those boar bristles. The only part I was a little disappointed about was that one of the holes in the middle was empty. I guess for thirty eight dollars I expected it to be perfect. But it still works fine, and I guess that’s how we’ll be able to tell who’s brush is who’s. Lol
Have not received my purchase
Very disappointed that my purchase still has not arrived
Boar bristle oval paddle brush
Excellent. This is by far the best brush I have ever used. I have thick fine hair and it goes through my hair great.