Create beachy, beautiful mermaid waves in seconds with this three-barrel waver. Extra-large titanium barrels lock waves in place for flowy, crease-free curls in no time.
Why You’ll Love It
- Triple-barrel design sculpts faster and easier than a standard curling iron for smooth, uniform waves.
- Soft-touch, easy-grip handle for comfortable styling sessions.
- 13 heat settings let you control your style from an easy-to-read LCD display.
- Adjustable temperature from 170°F to 410°F.
- Rotating, no-tangle power cord stays out of the way.
Who It’s Best For
- Works on all hair types and textures.
- Do not use on synthetic hair.
Styling Tips & Care
- Always start with dry hair.
- Never rest hot iron on unprotected surface.
- Plug in and turn to desired heat setting and allow to heat up.
- Apply your favorite heat protecting serum to hair.
- Section hair and begin crimping from root to tip, applying heat to each section for 5-10 seconds.
- Larger sections of hair will create loose waves, while smaller sections will create defined waves.
- Repeat on all sections of hair until desired style is achieved.
Perfect for hair amateurs
For someone with boring hair who can never figure out how to use a curling iron, this is the perfect tool!! My roommate and I both tried this out and were amazed by how easy to use and quick it was! It also looks so luxe and was delivered quickly. A new favorite tool for someone who never does anything to her hair!
Love the LED screen that reads and adjusts the temperature. Very high quality and easy to grip handle. Made my hair have perfect beach waves in 5 min. Love it so much. Didn't burn or feel like it was damaging my hair in anyway. Love the fact the product came in eco friendly packaging. It does however have room for improvement. It does get very hot and can burn you because the barrels are big and bulky so be careful the first time using it. I found the cord also to be a bit short. My plug is near the ground and when standing up the cord will unplug so it runs a bit short. I have to hunch over th o get the back of my head. Other than that. It's a great product. I do recommend getting the heat absorbing pad that Complex Culture offers. It's a nice added safty feature.
It was easy to use and the result is great! Beach waves! Disclaimer: I received this product compliments of Complex Culture as an employee
It was easy to use and the result is great! Beach waves.
Hello volume! This wave maker gives my thin flat hair so much volume and just the right amount of waves. Love it!